Thursday, March 13, 2008

Uzi Vehasignonot - Friends - 1970 - Israel - rock/psych/beat/'70s pop

Friends - עוזי והסגנונות



Members:
Uzi Fuchs - singer
Avi Karpel - lead guitar
Abe Orchover - organ
Rafi Shwartz - bass
Meir Israel - drums

Tracks:
01. Friends
02. Walking Through The Sunshine
03. I Thought It Was A Joke
04. I'm Leaving On The Morning Train
05. Daytime Nightime
06. Big Red Sail
07. Hello Today
08. I Didn't Know
09. My Mother Said
10. South Side Of The Hill
11. Morning Train
12. Hasignonot - Ma Lach Yalda* (הסגנונות - מה לך ילדה)
13. Hasignonot - Leorech Hachof* (הסגנונות - לאורך החוף)
14. Hasignonot - Ki At Chalom* (הסגנונות - כי את חלום)
15. Hasignonot - Yaldati Sheli* (הסגנונות - ילדתי שלי)
16. I've Got Sunshine*
17. Morning Train (7" version)*
18. Someday*
19. Where Were You Last Night*

Ripped from CD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.